Saturday 8 February 2014

Youngest Model Anja Polic from Berlin Fashion Week

Youngest Model Anja Polic from Berlin Fashion Week 
Anja Polic stepped into the world of modeling straight out of the tram




Although you may have not yet heard her sounding name , we recommend that you remember this lovely Anja Polic who in her 15 years stepped into the dangerous world of fashion . At the recent Berlin Fashion Week was one of the youngest models , and considering that the fashion house Augustin Teboul have chosen Anju for her show , and she found herself in the pages of German Vogue and Elle . And it all started in the tram ...

You recently returned from Berlin Fashion Week, where you were one of the youngest models . How would you describe that experience ?


At first I did not know what to expect , because for me it was the first major fashion experience outside the Croatia . All week I spent running from casting to casting , which is known to be 15 and on the day , in a city where really easy to get lost , haha . It was very hard , but at the same time I'm in the excitement and rush enjoyed since I first saw what was actually a life model .


Do you have a favorite moment from Berlin ? An anecdote ?

I have not had time for some more sightseeing and tours . Most of the time I spent looking for the exact location along with other models , whereby it was quite normal to lose a couple of times a day . Every day was a new adventure . The greatest experience was to wear creations Augustine Teboula and Irene Luft , from the very prepares backstage and before reaching the runway , it was incredible!

How did it all begin? Have you always wanted to be a model ?

It all started in the tram ... For all this I thank the actress Directed I noticed that the 17 - go and eventually merged with the agency MyGuys Models in Milan. So I found this story quite by accident , gave me a wonderful opportunity we now plan to take advantage of the best possible way . With Peter, the most I can thank Goran Čižmešija and the entire team that worked on my first photos of the book because they are the ones who attract the most attention , and because of them I got most of the work ...


No comments:

Post a Comment