Sunday 23 February 2014

LADY GAGA AND TERRY RICHARDSON AS THE PAIR OF DREAMS

LADY GAGA AND TERRY RICHARDSON AS THE PAIR OF DREAMS
Photographer singer filmed for a new edition of Harper 's Bazaar

Excesses prone star Lady Gaga is the new issue of U.S. Harper 's Bazaar , and for her return to the pages of fashion magazines is credited equally controversial as Terry Richardson , who is a pop icon photographed for a new edition of the magazine for March.

Gaga appears dressed in a crazy disco clothes , or close to her fashion sensibilities , and in an accompanying interview she opens up the soul to the topic of life , love and lies.

The eccentric singer also talks about her love for fashion : "Maybe whatever I've collected over the years is very sacred to me - from the costumes to couture , expensive to punk pieces ... All that I keep in my vast archives in Hollywood . Clothing is exposed to models and hangers , as well as the boxes that were labeled photographs of each piece , and I even have a website where I can view the entire archive . My fashion is the most valuable because they have a visualization of hard work I have invested heavily in order to be where I am . "

See the photo Gallery!






No comments:

Post a Comment